2017年7月5日 星期三

Drenched


Drenched 沈溺

When minutes become hours
無意間幾分鐘變成幾小時

When days become years
慢慢的幾天也變成幾年

And I don’t know where you are
而我不知道你身在何方

Color seems so dull without you
沒有你的世界竟如此陰暗

*Have we lost our minds?
我們是瘋了嗎?

What have we done?
怎麼會做出這樣的決定

But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore 但現在看來一切都已不再重要

#
When you kissed me on that street,
當你那時在那街上親吻我時

I kissed you back
我毫不猶豫的回吻你

You held me in your arms, I held you in mine
我緊抱著你 當你緊擁我入懷

You picked me up to lay me down
你讓我滿心歡喜卻又讓我墬落谷底

When I look into your eyes
當我凝視你的雙眸

I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I
我能聽見你為了你我是否還有一點點可能而哭泣

I’m drenched in your love
我沉溺在你的愛中

I’m no longer able to hold it back
再也無法自拔
*

Is it too late to ask for love?
現在才要求愛情太遲了嗎?

Is it wrong to feel right?
感覺對了難道錯了嗎?

When the world is winding down
當世界逐步邁向盡頭

Thoughts of you linger around
關於你的思緒 四處遊蕩

沒有留言:

張貼留言